In the life
- Exam week. No comment. (I'm doing quite well I think. Even though I had several mental breakdowns at therapy because of it. I'm fine. Really. The worst exam is over with.)
- Preparing for my move to London. IT IS HAPPENING. Someone pinch me. I'm so so excited and cannot wait. I've started removing my stuff from my flat and am now sorting everything out. The things I won't be bringing will have to stay with Mum.
- If you would like to follow my journey, either follow me on Instagram or check my portfolio for a bunch of new photos!
Posts you might have missed
- On how to deal with anger!
- On how to study effectively for exams. Good luck out there by the way! You can do it.
- If you need a playlist for studying with instrumentals, here it is.
- Things your server really wishes you knew. Really.
- I interviewed Audrey from Brunch At Audrey's! Read all about it here.
- This is the best Shape Of You Sing-Off by Conor Maynard and The Vamps. I cannot tell you how many times I've been listening to it. Simply because I lost count a long time ago.
- Dodie's mashup is so beautiful. Nuff said. You guys already know I crush so hard on her music & her.
- And of course I had to include her Come Together cover with the amazing Jon Cozart. (You might know him from his After Ever After videos as PAINT.) Their harmony is no joke.
- Nana's post on the whole blogosphere and fitting in a niche was a great relatable read!
- Here are a few ways to be more creative every day by Rebecca
- Find some great Pinterest list to slow down in life.
- Mandy from AGO recently posted 50 random acts of kindness and they're awesome.
- Here's a simple trick that will help you stay more focused at any type of work.
How has your week been? Hopefully all is fine. Stay warm! Spring is coming soon.
Until then – stay cosy,