In the life
– I've decided to go with a pseudonym! More on the change here.
– Currently in exam stress and basically pre-writing most of my posts. The workaholic got ahead of me and now I'm in bed with a huge red spot between my eyebrows, an indicator for stress. Isn't that so great?Reading your comments to wind down help me stay sane, actually.
– I've completely changed the way I plan and organise my daily life, tasks and events. I don't think I've ever written a post solely about organising. So the post is coming up soon!
My Netflix game is strong in the background while taking notes for uni and revising at home.
- Lie To Me – a crime show with pretty interesting studies on facial expressions and body language
- iBoy – a Netflix original film
- Jane The Virgin – I love this show to pieces. Everything about it is so fun, the cast, the narrator, the plot. So much love.
I publicated a playlist of mine that I put together some time ago. It is Missing Wanderer inspired and I thought you'd like it on a hike or whilst planning your next trip!
- Here are five things you should be doing to boost your blog's popularity! Thought this was post was clever.
- This is why you can't afford to travel and how you can change it. This is something I have to keep in mind definitely.
- Rebecca wrote a post about dealing with worry and being an overthinker which I found so accurate.
- Since January is coming to an end, here's a post about staying motivated beyond January and let's be real, we all probably should read it.
Until then – stay cozy,