So winter is here and Christmas is coming although the weather here in Dresden makes it seem like autumn still. Blogmas and Vlogmas (especially 24 Days of Zoella) definitely help me get in the Christmassy mood, though I've got to be honest, I'm not quite there yet. :-( Maybe it's because everything is kind of messy in my head at the moment or it's because of the lack of snow. I don't know why that is but deep inside, I know I'm quite excited about this festive season!
In the life
– I started going to therapy as I've been feeling off for half a year and I'm positive it's going to go well!
– I wrote my first exam in Hotel Management this last week. I'll be honest and tell you that I only started studying the day before. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, KIDS. Still kind of survived.
– I started decluttering! I'm going to leave in March for 6 months in lovely London so I have to get rid of a few (many) things. I want to turn my life upside down with this process too and stop waste. If you would like to read a post about this, let me know!
– Hello Counselor is a South-Korean reality talk show where guests express their concerns and the hosts will try and solve them by interviewing and discussing with the persons concerned. No special reason why I started to watch this, I guess I just like getting shocked and intrigued by problems of others. K-Pop idols guest-host as well which makes it even more fun.
– Gilmore Girls. Yes, I jumped onto the bandwagon. I haven't gotten far yet as I am quite busy at the moment but for now I'm enjoying it. I did enjoy it back in the day already, but never watched from beginning to the end.
– Teen Wolf is back with another jaw dropping season and can I just say, Stiles Stilinski, I miss your face on my screen! I can't wait to see how they will figure out how to bring him back.
|Gilmore Girls. Currently finishing the first season.|
|Scott & Stiles. Can I just mention how hard I swoon over Dylan O'Brien?|
– This White Christmas Mojito is amazing and makes a wonderful festive drink!
– Discovered a new lovely blog!
– Maybe you feel under the weather, here's a post to help!
– How about a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte?
– Treat yourself to a cozy morning by listening to my acoustic morning playlist.
Even though I'm feeling under the weather at the moment, I'll work my hardest to post regularly. What have you been doing this week? Did you go Christmas shopping yet?
Until then - stay warm,
Until then - stay warm,