So I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Augustin Ra from Indie Spirit! First of all thank you because wow, you thought of my blog. That's definitely an honor, haha. For those who don't know what it is: It's an award that is given from bloggers to other bloggers with a set of questions for them to answer in a post.
"Liebster" is a German word that translates into "Dearest" and the earliest case of the award goes back until 2011. Without further ado, here comes the questions and my answers. This way you'll even be able to get to know a bit more about me.
What's the story behind your name?
Not all who wander are lost.
Who is the most influential person in your life?
How would you describe your personality?
Who is the most influential person you want to meet in person and what do you want to learn from him/her?
If you had to live your life all over again, what part of your life would you change?
What is your edge from other bloggers?
We all may have similar designs, similar series, similar blog posts with the same old topics but we still write about things that we are passionate about as individuals and what we make of it makes us different from each other. What distuingishes me from other bloggers? Honestly, I don't know anything else than the fact that I'm me and not other bloggers and have my own things that I'm passionate about, as well as others. Maybe you could help me with this, readers?
What is the most important lesson your mother has taught you?
- Be forgiving but don't forget.
- Don't fall in the same pit over and over just because you hope for something to change that clearly won't.
- There's always something to fight for. Sticks and stones may break your bones but in the end it's worth it.
- "NOOOOO, don't put that in the washing machine, are you insane?"
What is your favourite body part?
How will you make a difference in this world?
If we were together right now what would you tell me?
If I were in your doorstep right now, where would you take me and why?
I know it's not really the point of this award but I do want to nominate: all of you, my readers. Anyone who would want to answer these questions:
1. What would you tell your 15 year old self?Happy answering.
2. Who would you take on a trip around the world?
3. What is your favourite book and why?
4. What do you appreciate most about a blog you're reading?
5. Who are you in three words?
Until then - stay cozy,