So who else is blown away by what people are actually able to do and sell on Etsy.com?! I know I am. And my Favourites list is growing every day. So much creativity and quality can be found online, it's the best thing that's ever happened to, well, everyone! Let me show you some of my favourite items and shops that I've come across on Etsy!
1. This white marble MacBook decal/skin is just so pretty looking. I've just always wanted to get myself one of these.
2. How gorgeous is this epic leather travel wallet?! I just feel like this would make life so much easier. Definitely To-Buy-List material.
3. Nikkistrange is amazing at printed accessories, stationary and art prints. Her work is definitely heart-eyes and worth a look at.
4. If you're looking for amazing phone cases (iPhone and Samsung), then you should definitely check out CaseYard! I've bought at least three cases off their shop and keep switching from one to another.
5. Illustrated paper goods made by LittleAlexander are the epitome of aesthetic.
What do you love about Etsy? Any favourite shops I should check out?
Until then – stay creative,