This month has rushed so much, am I the only one feeling that way? It literally feels like I've been sitting in a shell, just letting time pass by. And although I've been working, writing, planning a lot, I feel as if I just laid in bed all month.
Maybe it's because I'm at my Mum's house this week and she's been spoiling me since I haven't been back here for a month.
Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful February, great travel memories and maybe even a really cute Valentine's Day date (mine was a girl friend from work, we sat and ate some Gamberetti e spinaci and talked till it got late)!
I did neglect the monthly letters the past few months and I've got to say that I totally ditched the term and am just going with Monthly Favourites now. Just for side information.
- These travel make up tips to keep looking your best are awesome.
- If you ever wondered which jobs actually pay you to travel, here are answers.
- On a budget but the urge to travel is huge? I understand. Here are the 15 cheapest countries to visit for budget travel!
- Useful and inspirational travel books here.
- If you're having trouble with organizing your stuff & decluttering, these rules are for you.
- Too lazy for yoga? Try this!
- Everybody loves their snacks. But these clean eating snack ideas are bomb.
- Are you as bad with money as I am? Do check out this very helpful money advice that everybody should follow.
- We all need an ingredient based recipe engine!
Brainstorm ideas and create mind-maps on browser.
- A room tour that I enjoyed
- This look book video is the most aesthetically pleasing video I've ever watched.
- One of my favourite YouTubers teaching you how to make DIY Bohemian Chokers that look rad
Someone suggested that I'd watch the film "An Education" and I was so intrigued, I decided to watch it. It is amazing.
- Binge watching Orphan Black from the start because why the hell haven't I watched it before?
- Freaking out watching How To Get Away With Murder
- Teen Wolf, you're too good to me this time
Although I didn't have much time to read books, I absolutely enjoyed re-reading Me Before You which is out in theatres soon, and Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl. So thrilling!
What did you enjoy this month? Let me know in the comments!
Until then – stay awesome,